Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to stop the printer as I ,t need the additional it…

Customer Question
I need to stop...

I need to stop the printer as I don,t need the additional it printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP office jet 8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Its not a problem I just hit the print button too many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I have never been told how to stop it and I have nearly 100 pages still to go thatI dont need.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please unplug the printer from the power outlet and wait 2 minutes.

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN