Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is giving numbers SB00 cause and PIX MA Manuals are

Customer Question
It is giving numbers...

It is giving numbers SB00 cause and PIX MA Manuals are needed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brand Canon Model MG2922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG2922?

It started acting differently a few weeks ago, & now will not work at all

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never did it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please follow the first procedure found here (steps 1 to 6) ===> http://www.en.rellenadodecartuchos.com/2014/05/how-to-get-rid-of-5b00-error-message-on-canon-printers.html

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN