Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My cannon printer will print off the internet, and the paper…

Customer Question
my cannon printer will print...
my cannon printer will print off the internet, and the paper goes through, but it won't copy.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello:

do NOT assist me---not paying $39
i will be calling. why $23 to $39?. you said the $18 will be gotten when the problem is solved!!!!!!!!!