Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change inks on xp625. Xp625. I remember before that…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change inks on xp625

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Xp625

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I remember before that opejning the platen brought the cartridges to the point

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris