Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Reset does not work. Pixma 8120. Canon. Today tooooo many…

Customer Question
Reset does not work ...

Reset does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma 8120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Canon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today tooooo many drivers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Was trying to install SCANNER drivers got it unpluged

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Which operating System do you use, Windows or Mac? Can you please try the below options once :

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Thanks,

Kumar