Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Do I start over?? I do not have a legal question. Operating…

Customer Question
Do I start over?...

Do I start over?? I do not have a legal question. Operating malfunction

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Mexico

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO I have an operating problem with printing paper

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not know why we were connected anyway!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I receive nothing from your reply and I don’t know how I was transferred to this department anyway it had nothing to do with any legal matter and I told you that in my response and yet I got a note yesterday that you charge me another 40 some odd dollars because you responded and your response was a non-response since you didn’t answer my question or even come close I think your quack organization
I was charged almost $50 for a couple of paragraphs that were written that if you wanted to connect and I wasn’t sure how much that was going to cost me you are a company that I feel that tries to collect money before you ever decide whether not you can fix the question

How can I help you?