Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought this new printer. I even paid to have someone…

Customer Question
I just bought this...

I just bought this new printer. I even paid to have someone install it properly. I just went to print a document, and the error message says the computer is looking for the printer. Please tell me how to make this work again.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, it says the printer is not connected.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I didn't. It was only installed just before Christmas.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know which Operating System (Windows or Mac) you use and accordingly, I'll share the driver.

Thanks,

Kumar