Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I convert from spanish to english on the 6970 hp

Customer Question
How do I convert...

How do I convert from spanish to english on the 6970 hp printer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Jet pro 6970

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Days. it was originally in english

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to change the language in the printer. Here we can adjust the printer language through the control panel menu. These steps guide you through the process, even if you cannot read the language on the control panel.

1. Turn your printer off and then on.

2. On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch the Setup icon.

3. Touch the first option that displays on the printer control panel. This option is the Preferences menu.

4. Touch Language. Depending on your printer, the language selection is first or second option that displays on the printer control panel.

5. Scroll through the list to find your desired language option, and then touch Yes to confirm.

If these steps did not resolve the issue or If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you