Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer keeps saying ink cartridge problem replace now…

Customer Question
My printer keeps saying...

My printer keeps saying ink cartridge problem replace now But I am with the instant ink program so I need new cartridges from them

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP ENVY 7640

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I did come by mistake so please have the customer care team help me