Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer error. See documentation? OxF1. Epson xp 120. Just…

Customer Question
Printer error. See documentation...

Printer error. See documentation? OxF1

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson xp 120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just home from holidays. Was working but ink low and message alerting

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I think never! Not very old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

need help
.........Actually have just turned everything off and on again. seems ok
will have another go but thanks

Great to hear!

Harry, Engineer