Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My cannon MX922 has quit working for me. My home computer. a…

Customer Question
My cannon MX922 has...

My cannon MX922 has quit working for me.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

My home computer. a lenovo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

About 36 hours about 36 hours

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did change internet providers last week but did not notice if the problem started them or not.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue.. are you using the printer wirelessly? If so have you tried to clear the network settings and reconnect your printer to the new network?