Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an hp officejet pro8600plus printer and it just

Customer Question
I have an hp...

I have an hp officejet pro8600plus printer and it just started coming up the printerhead appears to be missing , not detected or incorrectly installed..been working for close to a year now..is the printerhead bad ?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never.lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just need it to work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No ..I have it fixed already ..took way to long for an answer and it's 12 midnight here now..so please refund my money .thanks!