Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson - WF-2750...I cannot print copies. I can…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson - WF-2750...I cannot print copies. I can print documents & pictures. Also the printer will print off email.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Compac Presario

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2750?

1 day or 2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have done Restore twice...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Information menu keeps running...Paper Type...but doesn't list regular Bond Paper...goes to Layout...with the option of Borderless or with Border....I've also tried turning off the printer & computer but it still will not copy "normally" I bought the printer @ Staples just 2 months ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Can it still copy regular 'Letter' paper - try that as a selection for 'Paper Type', and that may serve for the purpose of photocopying.

What size of paper do you have loaded? and what brand, part #, and weight is the paper you want to photocopy onto?