Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Comcast replace a modem printer did not work usually it just…

Customer Question
Comcast replace a modem...

Comcast replace a modem printer did not work usually it just starts up

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I need to have a new password i tried to type a pass word did not work also could not use numbers

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I dont know never had problem before

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What's the model of your printer and modem?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

John, Computer Science Engineer