Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new HP all in one desk top and i want to hook up my…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new HP all in one desk top and i want to hook up my cannon printer

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

We just set up the computor. it has printed once or twice but it is not consistant

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Probably never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Canon PIXMA printer, such as MX922, or MG5420, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

MX922

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

USB

Is there any error or message when printing?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.