Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have Support Code 8200. What does that indicate? But one…

Customer Question
I have Support Code...

I have Support Code 8200. What does that indicate?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, but one time it didn't.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I didn't receive anything from you about updated software. The support code first appeared last week.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.