Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Computer dosen't send message to printer. Samsung pro xpress…

Customer Question
Computer dosen't send message...

Computer dosen't send message to printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Samsung pro xpress c2670fw the printer is working but the computer seems not to send the message to computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you resolve your problem.

Are you able to make a remote session so I can check the computer and the printer driver?