Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Mx522 paper jammed how do you access unit to clear jam.

Customer Question
Mx522 paper jammed how...

Mx522 paper jammed how do you access unit to clear jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma mx522

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just now paper jammed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Its the paper which has jammed how do you clear

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-7fvl1php,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand you need help removing a paper jam in your mx522. Below is a link to a step by step video guide to remove the jam. Just copy and paste it into your browser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYwWGc4xTII

Once done, let me know if it worked , or please reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I just wanted to follow up to find out whether you were able to clear the jam. Please let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert