Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My 8715 HP printer prints 3 copies when I want 1 copy\\

Customer Question
My 8715 HP printer...

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

8715

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Maybe 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Dell inspiron17 HD Laptop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.