Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I live in rural Idaho and have an Epson WF-7510 that seems…

Customer Question
Hello I live in...

Hello I live in rural Idaho and have an Epson WF-7510 that seems to have locked up. Is there anywhere I can take it to get it fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF7510

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

A few months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Oh, long ago, its Windows 7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it giving an error code?
Printing blank pages/

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.