Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A paper is jammed in my Canon Pixma MX532 and it's too far…

Customer Question
A paper is jammed...

A paper is jammed in my Canon Pixma MX532 and it's too far back for me to pull it out. What ca I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Canon MX532

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

JUst started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not for a year

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

It took so long. I got the answer from you Tube faster, so please don't charge me.
No. I fixed it myself using a you tube video. Please don't charge me. Thanks.
Did you get my response?

Sorry, I don't understand your reply, you posted the question and I posted the answer within 5 mins. and you are saying that it took so long, how fast you have expected an answer from a human who is typing the answer and posting it?