Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can’t get my printer to print. New modem. Need to set uo.

Customer Question
Can’t get my printer...

Can’t get my printer to print. New modem. Need to set uo

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

3days ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

With the installation of the new modem, you must first reconnect the printer to the new wireless signal. Have you done this, yet?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Need to set up printer

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

I’m ready to proceed

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.