Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a paper jam in my printer which i removed but it still…

Customer Question
I had a paper...

I had a paper jam in my printer which i removed but it still says i have a paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp photosmart 7520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

About two weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

John, Computer Science Engineer