Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My usb printer sometimes will not print when waking up. i…

Customer Question
My usb printer sometimes...

My usb printer sometimes will not print when waking up. i have to restart my computer in order for it to work.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb mfc9340cdw

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A few months ago. I have had this problem offf and on for the last three years. Always resolved by restarting my computer. irritating!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Great printer/scanner/copier, etc. Love Brother products

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

two minutes done
what's the procedure now
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Is that a Windows computer?

I don't want remote assistance; I want the answer to my questions
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

And kindly ignore the remote access message that is automatically generated by the website and I have no control over it.