Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A large amount of paper is jammed in it. Canon pixma. This…

Customer Question
A large amount of...

A large amount of paper is jammed in it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

This is only time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

My son- in law does all that. I am 78 and not really good at this stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the back open but he roll of paper is too thick to move it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Which Pixma Model Number is *****?