Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get my printer to work. My son connected it and…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my printer to work. My son connected it and then made it wireless. it was ok when he left but is not working now. i changed the printer destination. that did noit help.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Right now wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is a new printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.