Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not recognize a new photo 564 black cartridge. No…

Customer Question
It will not recognize...

It will not recognize a new photo 564 black cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No just won’t give me a complete print

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

New

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the printer?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.