Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I clean a print nozzle head? Epson precisiocore

Customer Question
How do I clean...

How do I clean a print nozzle head?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson precisiocore WF-2650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PRECISIOCORE WF-2650?

Two weeks - a friend cleaned it once for me but we only went through the process two times. It suggest going through it 4 times if the two times wasn't adequate. We put in a new Epson black Epson cartrage, but now the message says "out of ink" so I assume I need to clean it 4 times?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope it really isn't "out of ink" since I have hardly used it since putting in the afore mentioned cartrage.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd40869/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf2630/cleaning_head_lcd_wf2630.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>