Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have no computer so printer is not connected, getting

Customer Question
I have no computer...

I have no computer so printer is not connected, getting message ink failure, cannot get past it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

AD7360, hp photosmart

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Error message is ink failure and yes I've taken cartridges out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it I just don't know what else to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.