Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting poor line condition/out of memory for my

Customer Question
I am getting poor...

I am getting poor line condition/out of memory for my MFC-9130CW and I cannot send a scanned email. I tried turning the machine off and then retrying to send but it still won't send.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I can't remember. I bought the machine in January 2015

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

All the machine says is "sending error"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks, ***** ***** other arrangements to fix the problem.