Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not printer when color cartridge is in. and the

Customer Question
It will not printer...

It will not printer when color cartridge is in. and the black ink is getting really dim

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4502

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 or three weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Dont even know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry my provider is instant ink I dont know how we got connected but there is no charge for their service since I am their customer, so I will be disbuting this charge through paypal siNce it was a mistake , I am sorry and thank you for your responce.