Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ink cartridge installed with protective tape still on.

Customer Question
Cannot remove cartridge to fix...
Ink cartridge installed with protective tape still on. Cannot remove cartridge to fix problem. Canon injet Pixma iP2700
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello:

John, Computer Science Engineer