Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I print to a canon pixma ts 9020 with windows 7? Older…

Customer Question
Can I print to...

Can I print to a canon pixma ts 9020 with windows 7?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Older hp desktop computer as well as a older hp laptop both running on windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just bought the pixma last week, put the disc in, but have not been able to get setup, looked further and book says windows 8, 8.1 or 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Well it is still running windows 7 and everything seems to work fine, and I fear losing data if I try to to upgrade to 8.1 and was trying to see if I could set up the printer to run with 7.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure how or if I can print from an ipad, but the main thing is printing from windows 7 on the HP machines for now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, select your operating system, download and install TS9000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows).

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-series-inkjet/ts9020-white?tab=drivers_downloads

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>