Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to copy. only a part is printed. Printer TS9120.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to copy. only a part is printed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Printer TS9120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TS9120?

I have had it a few months and haven't tried very much, can do photos and some printing. Had a HP and this is SO different and not very computer literate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am on a desktop Mac and I am up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know almost all, what re the hours to call in?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

When your printer only prints part of a page, are you printing test?

When your printer only prints part of a page, are you printing text?