Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Office Jet 6962 - Faded printing and now does not print.

Customer Question
HP Office Jet 6962...

HP Office Jet 6962 - Faded printing and now does not print. Have replaced yellow and red that were low black says it is full, blue not empty It seems like it needs black? Did a clean heads once and tried to do it again and it said the go on support

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

The cleaning process was unsuccessful contact support

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.