Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer was working really well, but then my wi fi

Customer Question
Hello, the printer was...

Hello, the printer was working really well, but then my wi fi system got disconnected because the contract had run out. I went to the shop to renew my contract buut the shop is closed until 01/08/2018. I have connected to my neighbour's wi fi but although I am connected my computer says it cannot finf my printer. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Only a few weeks ago as I was having trouble getting connecte

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?