Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's my PC. everytime I sign on a screen comes up says STATE…

Customer Question
It's my PC....

It's my PC. everytime I sign on a screen comes up says STATE INFORMATION LOST. I need to get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon 1450 pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Again it is not my printer it is my PC about a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A while don't remember when

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this and when do you get this error?
What exactly are you having trouble with?
How long has this been an issue?
Have you tried any troubleshooting?

everytime I sign in on my PC I get this page that says STATE INFORMATION LOST! What is it & how do I get rid of it
been going on for about a week. no matter what I try can't get rid of it
I have canon repair & have already paid them, why do I have to pay again
never mind I can't afford anything right now, guess I will just live with it cancel request
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

This is not an issue with your Canon printer, so Canon cannot fix. This is an issue with your computer. I'm the computer tech; I can fix this issue for you; we guarantee our service.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.