Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson printer which keeps showing a paper jammed…

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson printer which keeps showing a paper jammed fault. I have checked and no paper has been jammed anywhere. I have even cleaned it out and blown out with compressed air (lightly). Still shows paper jammed fault

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

An Epson XP-320

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-320?

Only in the last week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure may 6 - 8 months ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I watched a u-tube video which showed a couple of things to do. 1) was to unplug the printer from power source for 30 min and 2) to invert printer and lightly shake it in all directions. I have tried both and the fault still appears.
Sorry about my response time, we have just had a huge storm and the internet has just came back on.

Have you checked under the ink cartridges for the jam?

No

Please remove all of the ink cartridges and check for a paper jam there

I am concerned with connecting up with you. I don't know anything about you, so I will take my printer to a service man locally.
Thankyou, I do not need any further help from you. Ray

OK thank you