Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer xp200 does not respond to directions to change…

Customer Question
My printer xp200 does...

My printer xp200 does not respond to directions to change inks, yet it will not print as it says my

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your XP200?

It says printer is in error. I have changed inks previously.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Opening lid is no problem. Cartridges do not move to changing position, yet the message is the computer is in error.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not know of anything at this moment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know