Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Receiving message stating at that printed head is not

Customer Question
Receiving message stating at...

Receiving message stating at that printed head is not installed correctly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp office print pro 8625

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Today only

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't remember

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
please cancel my order!!!
1/2/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you still need help with this?