Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer shows paper jam. I've opened all cover as the

Customer Question
Printer shows paper jam...

Printer shows paper jam. I've opened all cover as the manual. I've taken all the steps. still nothing. I'm not familiar with sophisticated Pinter, model # E525W

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dell E525w okwx7n

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your E525W?

2 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't remeber sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just make work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

but I’m confident to remove or push any switches.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Have you removed the cartridges to see if there is a jam underneath of it?

Why would I get charge $39.00 if copier is still on warranty?

You can contact Dell if you wish to speak to them regarding warranty.

Can you provide telephone number ?

Unfortunately, no.

You will need to reach out to Dell. I will send this question to be closed.

Thanks