Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Went off and button doesn't turn it back on on printer.

Customer Question
Went off and button...

Went off and button doesn't turn it back on on printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson et4550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET4550?

1/2 hour

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is a week old and printer is about 2 months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I want to cancel!
Please stop!!