Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just loaded new printer cartridges and yes, I

Customer Question
I have just loaded...

I have just loaded new printer cartridges and yes, I followed directions. It is not working. I have checked everything I know to check and keep getting the message to check the cartridges for the c, m and y. The black is working. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

It is telling me it cannot recognize the ink cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Brand new ones

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know the make and model no. of the printer?

EPSON XP 420

Did you try to remove and reseat the CM and Y cartridges?

I have done it several times and still get the same response.

Is this the first time, you are replacing the cartridges?