Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is a printer that has never really been used because we…

Customer Question
It is a printer...

It is a printer that has never really been used because we were to busy I guess. When I decided to use it - the screen read wrong ink cartridge - I checked to make sure the ones we had were correct and put another one in - the screen again said wrong cartridge and no cartridge again when I tried to print - it has set on the desk for a few years but never used

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Canon cp910 selphy printer

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

It slides into an opening and snaps shut like everything is ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I would like him to know what is wrong

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need answers

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

How old is the printer?

You are a joke - didn’t you read the 1st part.How are you going to log into a stand alone printer not connected to a computer or the internet?

You are referring to the AUTOMATED offer by our system. I am not sending that offer.