Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I need to replace my MP560 printer and a TS 6160 has been…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace my MP560 printer and a TS 6160 has been suggested Is this the best choice and where can I find stock

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desktop computer but I have WiFi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MP560?

It gave error message U052 a week ago

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 1 month ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will gladly assist you with your question.

You want to replace your multifunction printer with a new one correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thanks

I highly recommend the Canon Pixma MX-922 all in one printer. This printer has a top feeder tray so if scanning multiple paages you enter into the top feeder all at once. Unlike the TS6160 you have to do one page at a time.

The MX922 also prints out pretty fast, nice color and also has Airprint to print from iPhone or iPad devices. You can purchase at Amazon for a good price. Here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/PIXMA-MX922-Wireless-Printer-PaintShop/dp/B01G91T65S/ref=sr_1_13?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1514851135&sr=1-13&keywords=canon+pixma

Let me know if any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Did you get the reply to your question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A suggestion to buy one model of Canon printer instead of another should not cost $46 after I said no thanks. Not satisfied.

Is anything else I can assist you with? Did you have any further questions for me?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Your suggested printer model was OK but I had said no thanks to the extra cost so I should not be charged.

Yes, it was a one time fee for the question. The site sends out auto request for remote and phone support which I tell customers to ignore.

Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can’t rate without satisfaction on cost Only item I approved was $ 5
ITCris
ITCris
ITCris, Technician