Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have error message 092-661 code 10000000. I dont think it…

Customer Question
I have error message...

I have error message 092-661 code 10000000

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I dont think it has ever been updated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I did above and now have a different error,093-926 'Reseat Black Cartridge'I have taken out black cartridge and put it back in then removed power cord waited 2 mins and power back on, error 093-926 'Reseat Black Cartridge' still there.

How old is the printer?

3 years old

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one.