Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Photosmart 5520e all in one. We changed the

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Photosmart 5520e all in one. We changed the color and black inks but it prints all but black. Cleaned twice. On the print quality diagnostic sheet the script is black but does not print the black square but does all colors.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

5520e

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PHOTOSMART 5520E?

Just the last couple days.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never. how do we do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

It still won't copy anything.
Please discontinue the whole service!! We can't afford to pay that!