Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Won't connect to my wifi as the message says that it can not…

Customer Question
Won't connect to my...

Won't connect to my wifi as the message says that it can not access the wifi which is highly unusual

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never updated since i purchased the printer about 5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else expect i can not print wirelessly anymore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe is often due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your wireless network. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your wireless network and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and printer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

pok

Do you need further assistance?