Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have lost a desktop icon that used to open a full page of…

Customer Question
I have lost a...

I have lost a desktop icon that used to open a full page of printing instructions, as well as scan and fax uses, including fax blocking

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP officejet Pro 8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just a few days. I may have caused this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Did I explain it well enough?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get a cost for the help[?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know