Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Printer Envy 4500. I printed 20 copies of 25…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Printer Envy 4500. I printed 20 copies of 25 and then change cartridges. Now nothing will print.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP envy 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just started today after I printed 20 pages I changed cartridges and stopped printing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently I believe. I purchased my new computer a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I scan the alignment page it does not look correct. but is says everything is in the default mode,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know